Kumari's daughter is better, I think. This is really hard communicating and understanding the severity of it from Kumari. I'm not sure she understands herself, and then she tries to translate for me. From what I gather now, she has a very badly damaged shoulder and she is in a neck brace. They are waiting on the swelling to go down so they can see if her neck is broken. She is moving all of her limbs and talking so that is a good sign. Obviously, she is still in the hospital.
Kumari is taking it one day at a time and in good spirits now. She is considering going over my Spring Break week (in 2 1/2 weeks), but I'm not sure if she will or not. We have told her we are sending her back for the entire summer as well, regardless of what happens now.
Thank you for the prayers for her. I know she appreciates them!
2 comments:
Glad things are looking up a little bit. Please continue to give my regards to Kumari.
Thanks for the update. That is a good sign that she can move her limbs.
Post a Comment