* to not be constantly stared at by men
* for my kids to blend in - mainly Jordyn
* to feel comfortable in public
* to drive where people obey the traffic rules (generally speaking)
* to not come home to a house where there is a foreign woman living with me (as sweet as she is)
* to pet my dog (who is so old now, we will never live with her again)
* to get a new puppy! ha!
* to go to the grocery store where I can get products I am used to
* to be able to drive to see family and talk on the phone without such a time difference
* to be comfortable in a doctor/dentist office
I will be so appreciative of all the little things if we ever get back to America. 18 months feels like an eternity to me right now. I'm trying hard to stay busy, busy, busy. It probably doesn't help that I'm a little sick and have a throbbing headache. I'll get it over it - just felt like whining to make me feel all better!
3 comments:
It's okay to do that, Jolee. I wish you were here too....and for sure, that sweet momma of yours does. Hang in there. This too shall pass.
You have every right to whine, Jolee! I hope the next 18 months fly by for you!!! :)
Hey, It's all right to hold a pity party every now and then! We know that by nature you are a positive person.
Post a Comment