Today Jordyn and I went to a holiday bazaar and I got a little jumpstart on my Christmas shopping. I wish I had known about them last year! Matt reminded me that this time last year, things were a little different around here. We were still trying to adjust to everything and Jordyn was having an especially difficult time. What a difference a year makes! Jordyn used to be scared to talk to any strangers and was unsure what to do with all of the attention she receives. This year, she has learned to take advantage of all the things she gets given to her. She is going to have a harsh adjustment to reality come this summer! That being said, I am proud of how she handles the attention now... even if she is a little big headed. I took a few pictures of her getting her face painted. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment