Saturday, November 12, 2011

Marine Ball 2011









After a year and a half, we finally got to dress up and go to a ball!  I came prepared with a few dresses in anticipation of dressing up here, but I  haven't had the occasion to wear one of them until last night.  My co-worker's husband is the head Marine and he and his staff did a fantastic job in preparing for a fantastic night at the Marine's 236th Birthday celebrated at the Marine Ball.  There were friends, food, and dancing and we had a lovely evening.  I'm going to miss all the girls when we move!  (but yes, I still want to move!!)

On another note, guess who is coming to see me in a few days????  This beautiful girl!!  Can't wait to see her.  It's been a year and a half and even then, it was only for a weekend that time so it's been WAY too long since I've gotten to spend any time with me sister.  CANNOT wait and I'm so happy she's making the long, long journey.  I hope I can show her a good time!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome pictures! You guys look the same as you did at SHS! :)

Paul and Doris said...

Have a great time with Terri!