My parents are coming to visit me soon. Finally! They are going to brave the flights and the jetlag and come see what we have been living for the last year and a half. I'm so excited and hope we have a good time! Right now, it feels like June is FOREVER away so it will be a good distraction. I might not get back on the plane once I land in Las Vegas for the house hunting trip. It's very tempting, but I know I have to for the kids.
Landen has finished finals - yeah! It's serious business here - testing times, 1/2 days, and similar to a college schedule for 6th grade and up. I never had to do that so young! I wonder how it will compare next year to school in the U.S. again. Landen last went to 2nd grade in the states and he will be going into 8th grade when we return. Amazing!
Kuwait is gearing up for Liberation Day so we are beginning to see lots of lights and flags on the houses. I'll try to snap some updated pictures while we do a little sightseeing.
1 comment:
We had a great time on our visit. Thanks for everything.
Post a Comment