I'm READY to move to Las Vegas. READY!!! Too bad it's not June yet. At least we have plane tickets to go house hunt in April! Matt and I are obsessed with looking at houses online. I think we've decided to buy one if we can find what we want. The real estate is crazy cheap and the interest rates are low so it's good timing for us! A new church family, mountains nearby, my own home, Target, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, convenience food, no transformers, a school with a cafeteria in it, conveniently packed lunch box items, drivers that follow the rules (for the most part), foods that taste like what we are used to in the grocery stores, scrap book items, not having to ship everything, no dust storms, quality toilet paper and paper towels, Friday night football, not getting up in the middle of the night to watch the Hogs, American doctors, blonde haired people, Christmas lights, Mexcian food..... it's gonna be heaven!
This week has consisted of Jordyn being sick (cold and pick eye), I have had a cold the last few weeks and have twisted my knee (yes, my bad one that I've already had 2 surgeries on), Landen has hurt his shoulder playing baseball, and now Hayden is starting his whooping cough episode that he does every year. FUN WEEK! sigh. Thankfully, the lights are being installed at the baseball fields this weeks which means a break for us - right when we need it. The timing is good and I am thankful for that! It's also semester tests week for Landen and Hayden has 3 of his own as well.
Can't wait for my mom and dad to come visit. They actually booked their tickets and there is no turning back now! I hope everything goes smoothly for them and they enjoy it. I'm excited to show them the life we've been living for the last year and a half. I hope the weather cooperates. It has been being beautiful, but today is dusty and windy and cold (cold being 50 degrees. :-)) (shh..... I'm going to try and get my parents on a camel if I can!) Won't that be fun??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment