Nana was asking for some pictures of Jordyn, so I took a few last night. Right now, she enjoys spending a large majority of her day on her head. Wonder where she got that from?
Here she is talking to Pawpaw and Grace Ann....
I don't post a lot of the kids because I guess I think I will bore my readers - who ever you may be (except for the faithful few that comment and send me e-mails....)
Today they had a surprise birthday party for me at work after our staff meeting. My birthday isn't until next week, but we don't have a staff meeting next week. It was a fun way to end my day at work. They tried to be sneaky about it but I had it figured out considering one of the Arabic TA's comes by my desk yesterday and says, " what day is your birthday?" That was kind of a give away! They gave me a few presents, but I told them I was going to wait until my actual birthday to open them. I think one of them might be perfume and I'm clueless about the other two.
The baseball tournament went well and Landen's team ended up losing 2 games. The umping in one of the games was terrible and did not work in our favor. It was very disappointing and frustrating for the players, but I guess that makes you a better sport. Now... we're waiting to find out if they are going to take a team to Dubai or not. I thought it was an annual event, but Dubai has not sent the invitation yet so we have no idea at this point.
Due to the uncertainty of baseball, we are looking into tickets for Spring Break and a quick visit for a few days as a family to Dubai. I found cheap plane tickets, but we haven't bought them yet. Maybe we'll make a decision this weekend. We obviously don't get to travel here like we did in Europe. It's not as easy as jumping in the car and within an hour being in a different country. Here, you have to jump on a plane and even then, the places you can visit right now are extremely limited. I had a couple of people suggest going to Europe for Spring Break and I politely said, "no, thank you." I think I am done with Europe for a few years.
4 comments:
Jordyn is beautiful!! Matt is going to have to keep an eye on those boys when she becomes a teen.
Great pictures of Jordyn. She is soo cute!! Can't believe how big she is getting.
What a great post! I love the update! Courtney went to dubai not long ago I think. So beautiful. Cant wait to hear where you get to go. I am going to Branson tomorrow to hear Temple Grandin speak and get some continuing ed hours. Stop it, I know you are jealous :)
I swear that girl gets cuter every time I see her! Dubai...that would be so cool!
Kristy, I AM jealous that you are going to Branson :) I'd take that right now!
Post a Comment