I realized I never put anything up here about the kids first day of school. So, I'm gonna throw up a couple of more pictures to remember when I'm old and gray. Wait, I'm already getting gray and I am definitely no spring chicken anymore! Hence, why I forgot to add these pictures until now. I'm starting to think seriously about the early onset of Alzheimer's. What was I talking about? Oh yes. The kids... here's my 7th grader (is that possible?), 3rd grader and KG2 kid before their second year of school at ASK.
Probably my last picture of the first day of school with me being taller than my Landen!
This year, unlike last has started out fabulously. No tears from kids or myself - all smiles and happy faces! Jordyn LOVES it and can't wait to get on the bus every morning. She let it slip this weekend that she has gotten in trouble one time and had to lay her head on her desk for a few minutes. Evidently, she and Abdullah were talking when they weren't supposed to. Imagine that!!! Hayden is happy about his teacher and is liking his class so far. He's going to start karate in a couple of weeks so stay tuned on that. Landen is just Landen - he very rarely complains about school. He just goes and does his thing..... He's such an easy kid (though he does lack some organizational skills, but I guess that will come with time.) He's taking band this year and I am happy about that. Can't wait to get back to the US and get him some more guitar lessons. He's a very musical child and definitely has some talent if he'll stick with it. However, he usually has only baseball on his brain!
No comments:
Post a Comment