Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More About Work

As most of you know, I am working full time again.  I've struggled with whether or not this is the right thing for my family, but I truly believe it is helping me get through these two years.  There are days I long to be home with Jordyn and feel so guilty for not being there when my boys get off the bus.  But, overall I think I am happier and so are they.  I look at my time here in Kuwait on a week to week basis.  I live for the weekends and spending time with the kids.  Since we have Kumari, I don't have to spend the weekend doing laundry and cleaning house and I am thankful for that (although it does have it's own set of challenges.)

Back to work.  The link below is a commercial that was filmed at my school.  I was busy bringing the KG kids to and from filming for a few days, juggling lunch boxes back and forth and jackets.  It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.  ha!  Usually, I'm busy with birthday parties, field trips, and updating the bulletin boards.

Thought you might be interested in seeing a few of the children I work with.  I'm assuming this commercial is on the local TV channels, but I honestly don't even know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1p79z-FZ_s

2 comments:

normarowland said...

How amazing and how exotic (for us). The film was beautifully done. It's very interesting to know that you were behind the scenes in it.

Anonymous said...

Hi, left a comment, but it looks like it didn't show up, so I 'll try again.

I was so impressed with the film! Who organized and and did the choreography?