Click on comments at the bottom. Write your comment in the white box under "Post A Comment." Then, it asks you to choose from a drop down menu "comment as:" If you click the arrow, you should be able to choose "anonymous" and then hit the "post comment button." Just make sure you put your name under your comment in the white box so I know who you are.
If you have any questions, let me know. Thank you all for trying. It's fun to feed off of people, rather than write a blog that it feels like nobody is reading. Although, I do think it will be fun to look back at someday and the kids will enjoy it when they are older.
Hope that helps! We have a big week this week with school starting. We are also in the process of hiring a maid. Lots more to come on that.
5 comments:
This is Jolee posting an anonymous comment! :-)
I saw in the LA Times that Ramadan officially ended. :) I almost did a little happy dance on your behalf!
Judy A.
Hope that you have a great week and that the kids enjoy their new school.
Margaret C
Since we are home most of the time, I am really enjoying your blog. It is hard for me to imagine living in such a totally different culture. Have you found a church there, or is that possible? I pray for you and am looking forward to your work and school experiences. I hope that you can find a good maid. That will really help! Donna J
I'm glad the kids have started school. I am not a morning person so that early start time would be very hard for me. I will contiue to keep you and your family in my prayers. At least the kids seem good in the pictures. How is Matt liking his job? I know things are hard for you, but is Matt experiencing the same difficulty?
Nicole
Post a Comment