Here is a beautiful Mosque that is near our house. It's just a block or two off the path from how I will travel to and from work. The picture really doesn't do it justice. Notice the dirt in the air we are breathing? It's usually a little clearer, so I'll have to take pictures of it again. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to go into the Mosque and take a tour like we were able to go into the beautiful cathedrals in Germany. From what I understand, there is one mosque that has scheduled tours called the Grand Mosque. I have no idea where it is, but I'm sure we will eventually tour it and post pictures. Most of them are not this beautiful...
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Mosque
Here is a beautiful Mosque that is near our house. It's just a block or two off the path from how I will travel to and from work. The picture really doesn't do it justice. Notice the dirt in the air we are breathing? It's usually a little clearer, so I'll have to take pictures of it again. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to go into the Mosque and take a tour like we were able to go into the beautiful cathedrals in Germany. From what I understand, there is one mosque that has scheduled tours called the Grand Mosque. I have no idea where it is, but I'm sure we will eventually tour it and post pictures. Most of them are not this beautiful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment