I know I promised a look inside my house, but I have to interrupt this segment for a few pictures for the grandparents. Jordyn took her first dance class tonight at The Little Gym and I snapped a few pictures of her. She LOVED it and of course, I sat there with a smile on my face. I really wanted to snap some pictures of the men and women around me, in their burkas and head scarfs, but I just couldn't figure out how to be that sneaky with the sound my camera makes.
Grammy, she finally got to use that cute bag you bought her a long time ago. Her dance shoes are inside. We were a little confused because they did tap in their ballet shoes, ballet in their ballet shoes, and tumbling in their ballet shoes. Maybe things work a little differently around here! I asked the teacher afterwards and she said they will move onto their tap shoes in a few weeks.
I was a little concerned that her outfit might not be totally appropriate since they were going to do a little tumbling at the end of the class. Obviously, I was wrong. Next time we need to pull out our tutu, butterfly wings and masks so she will fit in with the rest of the girls.
Don't ask me how much I paid for these lessons. You just might faint. Let's just say I paid more "per lesson" than my parents had to pay "per month" when we were growing up. It seriously hurt the pocket book, but I had to fulfill my promise to her. Right?
9 comments:
Thanks for the wonderful pictures. How I wish I were there to see it all. Perhaps Jordyn will have a lesson in Novermber while I am there. Nana
Well, I'm not the grandparents, but I can feel what the real grandparents of Jordyn are feeling right now. So, so cute. She's the most beautiful anyway.
Gay
Jordyn is so pretty! Looks just like her Nana did about that age. Please keep the pictures coming.
Love it all!
Grammy
Jolee - Oh my goodness! You have definitely outdone me with this Middle Eastern thing!! Love the pictures. You'll be so glad you blogged about all of this someday...
I'm in shock they have a Little Gym over there! Emily had her 5th birthday party at The Little Gym and it is an awesome place. I'm sure Jordyn is enjoying every minute of the class!
So very cute! I hope she enjoyed her lesson.
Jolee, I'm so glad you are blogging your experiences. I pray for you and Matt and your precious children most every day. We are so blessed to have you all willing to make sacrifices for us. May we never take you for granted and never fail to pray for you.
Love, dmh
Awww, soooo cute!
Post a Comment